It’s important to know your options and understand all the potential solutions that may be available to help you avoid foreclosure. It’s also important to understand what can happen if you fail to take action and foreclosure becomes unavoidable. The process can be stressful, embarrassing, and it can have long-lasting consequences.
RateModification.com provides a national directory of lawyers, law firms and legal services that was built specifically to help people find the legal services they need. It allows consumers to research local attorneys in their city and state so others seeking legal advice can have a trusted source of information.
Speak with a Forelcosure Defense Attorney Today!
We're Open 7 days a week!
1. RateModification.com has no financial realtionship with any lender, creditor or loan servicer. And, we never will!
2. In order to better serve you, RateModification.com will distribute your information submitted throughout questionnaire to a third party in order for them to give you a more accurate consultation. Consultations may be provided via email, telephone or in person and you may at any time decline any further consultations.
3. RateModification.com is a FREE service for ALL users. Users will never ask for a credit card or personal banking info.
4. RateModifcation.com does not guarantee you will be approved for foreclosure relief. Your lender has the sole discretion to approve your request.
5. RateModification.com is not a law firm and is not licensed to practice law or provide legal advice.
6. RateModification.com provides a directory of lawyers, law firms and legal services that was built specifically to help people find the legal services they need.
7. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide to hire an attorney, ask for information about their qualifications and experience.
Submitting a modification request or short sale package will NOT stop the foreclosure, but hiring an attorney may. Link to a national attorney network of attorneys that process using RateMod software.