An agreement between you and your mortgage company to change the original terms of your mortgage—such as payment amount, length of loan, interest rate, etc. You may also be eligible for the government’s Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) created to help struggling homeowners.
May reduce your monthly mortgage payments to a more affordable amount
Less damaging to your credit score than a foreclosure
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
What is HAMP?
HAMP includes opportunities to modify your mortgage to make your monthly payments more affordable. It also includes the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program for homeowners who are interested in a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure.
How Much Can you Save?
Are you eligible for HAMP. Answer these qulaifying questions. RateModification Financial Software will walk you step by step through the modifcation process and help you avoid the red tape. D-I-Y stands for do it yourself and creating modification reports has never been easier.
RateModification is the fastest growing LOAN MODIFICATION & SHORT SALE SOFTWARE platform for a reason. Our software is 100% FREE!
100% WEB BASED
HAMP Eligiblity Test
Print Unlimited Packages
Client Notes / Calendars
1. RateModification.com has no financial relationship with any lender, creditor or loan service.And, we never will!
2. RateModification.com will distribute your information submitted throughout questionnaire to a third party in order for them to give you a more accurate consultation.
3. RateModification.com is a FREE service for ALL users. Users will never ask for a credit card or personal banking info.
4. RateModifcation.com does not guarantee you will be approved for foreclosure relief. Your lender has the sole discretion to approve your request.
5. RateModification.com is not a law firm and is not licensed to practice law or provide legal advice.
6. RateModification.com provides a directory of lawyers, law firms and legal services that was built specifically to help people find the legal services they need.
7. RateModification.com provides a directory of real estate agents that was built specifically to help people find the legal services they need.
Find out if your are eligible to lower your mortgage payment
Select your lender:
Options to Stay in Your Home
Stay in Your Home
If you are facing financial difficulties—whether they are short or long term—start exploring your options today.
Even if you haven’t yet missed a mortgage payment, but are worried you might fall behind soon, now’s the time to take action. You may be eligible to refinance or modify your mortgage loan, lowering your payment and making it more affordable. Or, if you’ve missed payments and find yourself buried under late fees and past-due amounts, you may qualify for a temporary (or permanent) solution to help you get your finances back on track and avoid foreclosure.
Think of RateModification software as a survival guide to navigating the loan modification process. We provide with a step-by-step instructions and all the tools needed to manage your request. Prepare bank-ready packages in minutes!